check out Lee Valley's webpage

A really really cool new plane is described!
pretty funny guy that Rob Lee hehe
I gotta get me one of those pyramidal storage boxes so I can get rid of my scarysharpening stuff.

Don't do that!, you just had to bring it up didn't you.

what's wrong with that? I'm pretty sure Rob expects a little "discussion" over it hehe