cheap tracksaw

the 6 inch model does not give much more cutting depth so this one looks even better at 115

i notice they call it a rail and not a track so maybe some patent issue

Reply to
Electric Comet

I went though the same sort of decision process five years ago, or so. I decided that the difference in price between the three was insignificant and the Festool was more flexible with more accessories available. I wish I'd bought the TS75, though. My TS-55 is a little wimpy.

Reply to
krw

So is this, but it ain't cheap!

Spalted Walt

Yikes!

Jes bring $$$$ and you can eventually sit in yer living room while yer workshop does all the actuall woodworking. How long before Microsoft gets wind of this and makes it an XBox pkg? ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob