Cheap Sawmill?

Every now and then, something unusual, on these kinds of sites, catches one's eye.
http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh /
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

That link is associated with a session that doesn't work for the rest of us. Got something more generic?
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Steve Turner wrote:

I think I found the page you're referring to, and I get a URL similar to the one you posted so posting a "session-free" URL might not be possible. Just go to http://gsaauctions.gov and search for "BELSAW SAWMILL" and you should find it.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Bwahaha You have to get approval just to use a wheelbarrow?
I think winning this auction might by Pyrrhic at best.
-Nathan