Cheap router and jig

A mate informed that www.protrade.co.uk have two good routers goin
cheap. I may be in the market for one of these soon as I am doing th kitchen. The Ryobi for 233 and a Makita for 280. They give a workto jig "free" with these routers. Normally they are about 100. This mean the Ryobi is 133, and the Makita 180 which is cheap for such routers
The usual disclaimer. I have no connection with Protrade
-- Hands On
Hands On wrote:

Only if you need a worktop jig to begin with.
FoggyTown

Hi there, my first post.
I notice that toolstation are knocking mdf jigs out cheap - 18.50 - so it's probably one of those. (http://www.toolstation.com/shop/HandTools/RouterJigs/d10/sd220)
Depends whether you'll need all the functionality (peninsula, 135o etc) of a more expensive bit of kit...
I just bought the other one on that page at ~28 and it looks like it'll do the business.
Borrowed a Makita 3612 from a mate and spent 8 + 2.50 p&p at tooled-up.com for a 30mm bush - cheapest I could find it. I've spent months amassing all the bits and pieces, and now am in a position to procrastinate and wait for the nagging to start.
Cheers Andrew
Wood Butcher wrote:

test for willy