"Cheap" paint

Page 3 of 3

On 9/12/10 10:42 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

yes, that's it.
--

-MIKE-

On 9/11/10 8:53 AM, Robatoy wrote:

And beech.
--

-MIKE-

Situations like that are pretty much unavoidable. Even when you _know_ it's 'wrong', it is, many times. =necessary= for 'domestic tranquility' to go ahead and make a 'missus-stake', anyway. <wry grin>

Add a few bucks and go for Aura by Benjamin Moore. Goes further, doesn't need primer, two coats and Bob's your uncle. An absolute treat to work with. Maybe a bit of overkill for garage cabs.
The extra coverage almost makes up for the pricetoo close to matter.
About 10 years ago I painted a kitchen and pantry including inside the cabinets. One coat, One gallon, Pratt and Lambert, $40 per gallon. I try not to scrimp when I buy the paint. The good stuff is easier to work with and covers better for a longer period of time.
I have painted many complete homes interiors since when the customer provides the paint. Booooooo....
On 9/10/2010 7:31 PM, Leon wrote:

Why go with latex when you can have precat for less?