Cheap circular blade sharpener

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?function=Search
Good for blades up to 15-3/4". Has anyone used one before?
I got the 120V motor operated chain saw sharpener from them - looks like a small chop saw. It really didn't sharpen my chains all that well but the indexing mechanism kept the cutting geometry consistent (especially after the chain hit dirt) so I could finish it off by hand file to a nice sharp edge. Well worth the money.
Frank wrote:

Sorry, the item number is not a valid item. That's what I get when clicking on link
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Sorry, I got the same broken link too. Try enter the item number: 96687 or enter key words: circular blade sharpener

Probably good for resharpening cheap flooring blades. Looks a bit light, not sure it wouldn't flex under load. Let a shop handle your decent cabinet blades.
Frank wrote:

Got mine today & is surprisingly a good unit!
Main negative issue is it lacks fine adjustments, but what do you expect for the price.....
By "loosening & tapping" it can be dialed in quite well, patience is required (as is with most Horrible Fright tools).
Probably not a tool for ones with no experience using a blade sharpener, but otherwise very usable & actually has tight tolerances and not much slop. Very easy to bring back a semi-dull blade but would take alot of time to revive a really bad one but who lets them get that bad anyway?
As usual the instructions are worthless & the picture on the box shows it set up incorrectly. Scary how good the low-end Chinese crap is becoming, but they still have a ways to go.
MikeB