CHEAP CANOE - PDF

http://www.bigdamfish.net/ccanoeM.PDF
Showed 25 pages for me, which seems like a LOT more detail than what you'd need for something as simple seeming as this.
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.
J T wrote:

This kind of flat-bottomed canoe is what we called a pirogue (PEE-roe) back home. Doesn't have the tracking or hull speed of a touring canoe and won't handle waves or rapids worth anything, but it'll float on a puddle, and you can stand up in it a lot easier.
Here's a vastly simplified view on an ad for a $50 pirogue kit...
http://www.unclejohns.com/boat/default.htm