chat?

Hi Y'all, Do any of you rec'ers ever chat real time? If so, how, where, when etc? Later Joe
Wouldn't that require us to be more -- well -- social? Rather talk to the wood, and my table saw.
My table saw just hums nicely - no matter what I say.
Gotta go fondle a piece of aromatic cedar.
Joe_Stein wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

IRC Network: AccessIRC Server: Lexington.KY.US.AccessIRC.Net Channel: #woodworking Client     MIRC recommended but XChat and others will work too
The channel has been a little slow lately, but it comes and goes like that. Type !page in the channel and if I'm in the house I'll respond. Best times seem to be 8-10AM and 6-10PM, EST.
Is that dalnet ,Undernet ect ect ? Puff

No its AccessIRC
No net on the end

Thanks its been awhile since I have been on IRC so I wasn't familiar with access. Puff

Isn't this just what too many people try to use rec.ww for?
Jeff G
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron
Joe_Stein wrote:

I've had some 'wreckers over my house.
I guess that would be called "real time" chat. <G>
Barry
Fri, Feb 18, 2005, 12:36pm (EST+5) keep_it_in_the_newsgroup snipped-for-privacy@thankyou.com (Barry) claims: <snip> I've had some 'wreckers over my house. <snip> OK, let me guess. You left out a word. They were hot air balooning. You live near an airport. Which is it?