Charlie Self Update (Latest)

Hi. Charlie Self has been forced to move to Virginia due to some "behind the scenes" activity that has been going on. Many of Charlie's sources were informed of his potty mouthed rants on Usenet, and they found the stuff to be unacceptable. This essentially put Charlie out of the freelance writing business. Therefore, Charlie needed to pack up and move back to Virginia to pursue another career offer.

We will clean up Usenet once and for all.

The newly amended rec.woodworking charter will be proposed to news.groups in less than 1 week, therefore banning all profanity from this group.

Thank you for all of your support.

Jeremy T. Baird Florida, USA

Jeremy T Baird

Reply to
<JeremyTBaird

f*ck you!

love Rob!

Reply to
Rob Stokes

And the anonymous remailer he rode in on.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Wrong. Charlie has more business than he can handle.

Therefore, Charlie needed to pack up and

Wrong. Charlie is moving back home from a place that wasn't good to him.

Who is "we"?

Which is more profane: an individual who speaks his mind in a free country, or someone who tattles on him, lies to the newsgroup, and hides his identity?

You are most welcome, Dave.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Wrong.!!!

ROTFLMAO

Don't hold your breath.

I'll take your thank you but I'm not supporting you.

What do you say you add to that amendment something about banning "lying about others" and banning "piss ant whiners" also.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust

tell the truth you wish you could donate all your money to NASA in hopes they will invent a time machine so you can go back in time and give Jeremy T. Baird's parents a box of condom's that's what you really mean right?

Reply to
Steve Knight

You are getting the boot, then?

Ah, well, I must get it in before the profanity is banned: Fuck you.

Now the post was obviously a troll, but I am wondering if you actually think that something can be banned from the group. Do you actually think that carriers will do a TOS cause of a little profanity? Oh, by the way, f*ck you. I look forward to your definition of profanity.

Reply to
Paul Kierstead

Perhaps Mr. Baird should engage in aeronautical intercourse with a transversing toroidal pastry.

I fear his efforts to clean up the group will result in his being up an unsanitary tributary with insufficient means of locomotion.

Trolls.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

you are one weird dude.

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

snipped-for-privacy@plushrecordings.net wrote an essay about hogwash and claptrap which I, in the interests of brevity and integrity, have snipped:

It appears that Jeremy T. has scaped the very fiber of many wRECker beings this morning. This seems to occur whenever his lover, Nanny, bleats out the standard headache excuse for not engaging in amorous pursuits. Better luck tomorrow, Jeremy T. mahalo, jo4hn

p.s. Remember DFTFT is an acronym meaning Don't Feed The Trolls.

Reply to
jo4hn

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I'll jopin the chorus...

Fuck you, Mr. Baird.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Who is Jeremy T Blair? Was he elected god on a ballot I missed?

RB

snipped-for-privacy@plushrecord> Hi. Charlie Self has been forced to move to Virginia due to some "behind

Reply to
RB

Just another troll, back for a second round to see who he can get to pay attention to him.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Welllll, I think that pretty well covers it..

and very nicely worded...

charlie b wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Another anonymous asshole.

Perhaps "AAA" should become web shorthand :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Does this lunatic *really* believe most of the wRECkers around here are going to believe this?

Thanks, Leon.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Try to understand. We've had this asshole here before. It's NOT Jeremy Baird. Baird is a DJ in the Miami area. This is either BAD or a thoroghly screwed up friend of Baird's who lives in NY. DFTFT Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

One of my favorite expressions usually reserved for non engineering types since they don't have a clue what it means.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett