Charlie Self Update (Latest)

Page 1 of 2
Hi. Charlie Self has been forced to move to Virginia due to some "behind the scenes" activity that has been going on. Many of Charlie's sources were informed of his potty mouthed rants on Usenet, and they found the stuff to be unacceptable. This essentially put Charlie out of the freelance writing business. Therefore, Charlie needed to pack up and move back to Virginia to pursue another career offer.
We will clean up Usenet once and for all.
The newly amended rec.woodworking charter will be proposed to news.groups in less than 1 week, therefore banning all profanity from this group.
Thank you for all of your support.
Jeremy T. Baird Florida, USA
Jeremy T Baird
fuck you!
love Rob!
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

< snipped-for-privacy@plushrecordings.net> wrote in message
Rob Stokes wrote:

And the anonymous remailer he rode in on.

--
--John

Wrong. Charlie has more business than he can handle.
Therefore, Charlie needed to pack up and

Wrong. Charlie is moving back home from a place that wasn't good to him.

Who is "we"?

Which is more profane: an individual who speaks his mind in a free country, or someone who tattles on him, lies to the newsgroup, and hides his identity?

You are most welcome, Dave.
Bob Schmall wrote:

dave

Wrong.!!!
ROTFLMAO
Don't hold your breath.

I'll take your thank you but I'm not supporting you.
What do you say you add to that amendment something about banning "lying about others" and banning "piss ant whiners" also.
<Snip of absolutely assinine drivel>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Does this lunatic *really* believe most of the wRECkers around here are going to believe this?

Thanks, Leon.
--
Nahmie
The first myth of management is that management exists.

tell the truth you wish you could donate all your money to NASA in hopes they will invent a time machine so you can go back in time and give Jeremy T. Baird's parents a box of condom's that's what you really mean right?
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Sweet Sawdust wrote:

Try to understand. We've had this asshole here before. It's NOT Jeremy Baird. Baird is a DJ in the Miami area. This is either BAD or a thoroghly screwed up friend of Baird's who lives in NY. DFTFT Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
Sweet Sawdust wrote:

case
Prefer my version, "Fuck a duck, screw a pigeon, go to hell and get religion".
Lew
Much better I agree, but I try to stay a little naive in that part of English

dave in fairfax wrote:

dave

You are getting the boot, then?

Ah, well, I must get it in before the profanity is banned: Fuck you.
Now the post was obviously a troll, but I am wondering if you actually think that something can be banned from the group. Do you actually think that carriers will do a TOS cause of a little profanity? Oh, by the way, fuck you. I look forward to your definition of profanity.
Perhaps Mr. Baird should engage in aeronautical intercourse with a transversing toroidal pastry.
I fear his efforts to clean up the group will result in his being up an unsanitary tributary with insufficient means of locomotion.
Trolls.
charlie b
Welllll, I think that pretty well covers it..
and very nicely worded...
charlie b wrote:

charlie b writes:

One of my favorite expressions usually reserved for non engineering types since they don't have a clue what it means.
--
Lew

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:47:04 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

Shit, Lew, I ain't no engineer - but I know a flying fuck at a rolling donut when I see one.
You should have more faith in old cabinetmakers.
Some of us even speak English.
Regards, Tom.
"Tom Watson" writes:

Touch.