Charlie Self's tautology

Page 2 of 2
Bob Schmall notes:

Sneaky. I'd go for the child idea, but if I do, I'm in my second childhood, and with my luck, my knees would probably still hurt.
Poster child for the Sore Knee Foundation?
Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/myhomepage/business.html

Ayup, but SKF doesn't make *knee bearings*.
(Sorry Charlie, just couldn't let that one pass)
--
Nahmie
Those who know the least will always know it the loudest.

Are you part Sioux? They had Wounded Knees.
---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e) http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development ======================================================
Larry Jaques asks:

No Sioux me. My old man said he was something like 1/4 Cherokee, IIRC. I never got around to asking which quarter.
Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/myhomepage/business.html
"Most of us are ignorant and don't know what that means." <~~in itself a form of tautology or to be more specific pleonasm

Now that's a true fact, as opposed to a false lie.

Ain't you clever? You're the second one who noticed it.
Check the following link. :-)
http://dictionary.reference.com /

Lowell Holmes wrote:

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Durned if I know. I e-mailed his wife a week or so ago, but no response yet. I may have to see if I can relocate his phone number--I am the world's worst at keeping decent phone and address records--and give him a call. It has been a month I'd say since I talked to him, and some weeks since I heard from Margaret. He should be in rehab now, and I imagine that's a rough way to spend time.
Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/myhomepage/business.html
"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Let us know if you hear anything.
FWIW ... ya might have bum knees, Bro, but you got a good heart. There is no doubt that the comfort and concern you've provided him and his family goes a long way.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/23/04
Swingman writes:

Yeah, well I got a lot of emotional support here after my fire. It does seem fair to try to return some of it, though the fact that I also like Will helps a lot.
Dunno if he really is my cousin or not, but he's a pretty good guy, with some interesting hobbies (Margaret did say the last I heard from her that he was playing a little guitar again, but annoyed that he couldn't do better).