Charlie Self's new book

I can't find the original thread on this, but...I was going to sign and ship some books to a few people who wanted them, if those few were large enough in number, etc.

Unfortunately, only four got in touch.

So, what I'll do, is sign and return any book that arrives here with $1.42 in stamps (for media rate, which can take two weeks or more to get back to the book buyer). I found a batch of 6x9 envelopes, so no charge there. I paid for these things years ago. I'll sign the book and fire it back.

Don't forget to let me know WHO you want the note addressed to.

For those feeling real nice, stick in a typed return address label to save me handwriting the label.

This offer is good until I either run out of envelopes or the Post Office raises postage.

Reply to
Charlie Self

I have no book seller near. what the main focus of the book? and can I get it online?

len

Reply to
leonard

Woodworker's Pocket Reference Book, ISBN 1-5623-239-9.

I think Amazon is carrying it. Shop reference. There's an earlier thread on it, but I had no luck with Google finding it.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Yep Amazon has it. Here is the link:

'm ordering on next pay day :)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

our tool survey, Win $200!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews:

- Sherwood OS-100 Oscillating Spindle Sander

- Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler

- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage

- Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System

- Digital Calipers & Height Gauge

- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)

DB

Hi Charlie,

Once I get the book, where do I send it with the $1.42 in stamps?

I'm dense I guess.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

One of the nice things about Amazon, actually two of the nice things are (1) being able to view sample pages and the table of contents and (2) comments from people who have purchased the item.

I'm sure this book is filled with good sound advice and useful tips, just as his posts here have been for quite some time.

Here's hoping it's a bid seller !

Lenny

Reply to
Lenny

Density varies. I think I'm denser than you are. I mean to include the following:

there for my address.

Reply to
Charlie Self