Charlie Self, meet Dan Larson

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H45B21639
Brian wrote

I wonder if Mr. Larson ever got the $500.00? Tom Work at your leisure!
Brian Roth posts:

Heh. Just out of curiosity, I did an AOL White Pages search on "Charles Self". Found 5. None of them me and when I added my ZIP, it came up with no results.
Weird.
Charlie Self "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill
Charlie, DAGS your phone number area code included see what you get. Puff

Puff Griffis notes:

Zip. Maybe I did it wrong, but it doesn't recognize either of my phone numbers. My name alone it recognizes, but is a long way into things before it applies that name to ME.
Charlie Self "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill
Charlie Self wrote:

You have to enter the phone number in the format of::
555-555-5555
Jack Novak responds:

That's what I used.
Charlie Self "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill
On 04 Sep 2004 23:37:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) calmly ranted:

Hey, that's a Hollywood number. ;)
=========================================================CAUTION: Do NOT look directly into laser with remaining eyeball! ========================================================= http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design

M'member when it was KLondike 5?
sigh...
UA100
On 4-Sep-2004, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

I guess you just have to face it, Charlie - you don't exist. What'll poor ol' whatsizname's lawyer do now?
Mike
Ut Oh Charlie is living a google free life. Lets all keep him in our prayers. Puff