Charlie Self is a foul, immoral pig.

Repost:
Hi. Charlie Self has been forced to move to Virginia due to some "behind the scenes" activity that has been going on. Many of Charlie's sources were informed of his potty mouthed rants on Usenet, and they found the stuff to be unacceptable. This essentially put Charlie out of the freelance writing business. Therefore, Charlie needed to pack up and move back to Virginia to pursue another career offer.
We will clean up Usenet once and for all.
The newly amended rec.woodworking charter will be proposed to news.groups in less than 1 week, therefore banning all profanity from this group.
Thank you for all of your support.
Jeremy T. Baird Florida, USA

Get a life dweeb.

What a crock of horseshit. You don't have a clue, moron.
djb
Do you get the feeling that you're not wanted here.... If not, then let me be the first to clue you in - get lost.
Dave?????? C'mon. Nuffs'enuf!
snipped-for-privacy@plushrecordings.net wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:26:47 -0400, Jules

please do not feed the trolls.
snipped-for-privacy@plushrecordings.net wrote:
[drivel-ectomy]
You are boring. Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
snipped-for-privacy@plushrecordings.net wrote:

Y'know, ppl like you should go have a look at the Taliban. They are very strong believers in the idea that their morals should be forced on everyone. You would find a lot in common with them.
And, oh yeah, just in case I forget, Fuck Off.
Who is Jeremy Baird? Was he elected god on some ballot that I missed?
RB
snipped-for-privacy@plushrecordings.net wrote:

You don't elect gods. He was appointed by the Supreme Court! :>)
Kevin
--
=====
Found: Iraqi WMDs! Please appear in person to claim!

The person posting as Jeremy Baird is a troll. He enjoys attention. By creating a stir and getting people all worked up, he gets his jollies. I don't know why this group is so damn receptive and willing to dance for every troll that wanders through (or the same one many times), but it amazes me that people don't just killfile the idiots as they self-identify and move on.