Changing from sandman to Robatoy.

During a recent search, I encountered a series of posts by another fellow with the nickname Sandman. So, in order to avoid confusion, I'm switching over to Robatoy. "Robatoy" was a moniker given to me by a 5-year old girl. I used to bring her toys and play with her when I was courting her mom. She is 11 now and calls me Dad.

So, Robatoy it is. Accept NO substitutes.

Still wondering why so many replies to my William & Hussy opinion request came from people (via e-mail and here in the NG) who SOLD their W&H machines....

sandman