CHALKBOARD

This one is only for those needing directions. You can make one of these as simple as just a chunk of plywood - or even painting a wall - or as complicated as you want.

And, before anyone asks, you can get chalkboard paint about anywhere - I would think that about any paint store should have some, but, I've seen it in Wally World, K-Mart, and it's probably in a lot more places. Bottom line, don't ask.

JOAT The Truth Shall Set Ye Fret

Reply to
J T

I bought a white tempered wood chalkboard at Home Depot suitable for using eraseable markers.

Reply to
George Firestone

Wed, Sep 28, 2005, 7:05pm snipped-for-privacy@hemisphere.com (George=A0Firestone) doth burble: I bought a white tempered wood chalkboard at Home Depot suitable for using eraseable markers.

Today I bought a rubber sanding block, at the local Sherman Willimas store.

Do you have an actual point?

JOAT The Truth Shall Set Ye Fret

Reply to
J T