CHALKBOARD

http://hgtv.ca/home/project/project26.asp
This one is only for those needing directions. You can make one of these as simple as just a chunk of plywood - or even painting a wall - or as complicated as you want.
And, before anyone asks, you can get chalkboard paint about anywhere - I would think that about any paint store should have some, but, I've seen it in Wally World, K-Mart, and it's probably in a lot more places. Bottom line, don't ask.
JOAT The Truth Shall Set Ye Fret
I bought a white tempered wood chalkboard at Home Depot suitable for using eraseable markers.

Wed, Sep 28, 2005, 7:05pm snipped-for-privacy@hemisphere.com (GeorgeFirestone) doth burble: I bought a white tempered wood chalkboard at Home Depot suitable for using eraseable markers.
Today I bought a rubber sanding block, at the local Sherman Willimas store.
Do you have an actual point?
JOAT The Truth Shall Set Ye Fret
You use chalk on chalkboards.