Chainsaw carving lessons are up! (free)

Go to
http://www.builditplans.com
Free chainsaw carving lessons for all great site!

I've never had any desire or need to carve a chainsaw.
On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 05:54:27 GMT, "TexasFireGuy"
A week or two back I carved a chainsaw up. Made a few chip-carving knives from the steel of the chain bar (it's a good tool steel - L6, I think)

No juggling, though. Drat!