Chain Design Question

I wondered what you guys thought of this chain design.
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/369000/369334HmOL_w.jpg
It's not quite as stable as I'd like. Perhaps someone has some suggestions?
Add pictures here
โœ–
Maxwell Lol wrote:

That picture does not show any chain. All it has is a chair.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Nope, doesn't have one of those either.
-Leuf
Add pictures here
โœ–
Fri, Mar 7, 2008, 7:27pm snipped-for-privacy@com.invalid (Maxwell Lol) doth wonder: I wondered what you guys thought of this chain design.
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/369000/369334HmOL_w.jpg
It's not quite as stable as I'd like. Perhaps someone has some suggestions?
Scroll down to chain. http://www.designisdark.com/blog/index.htm Or, you could google images for chair.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Add pictures here
โœ–
Oops - sorry for the typo.

Add pictures here
โœ–
Maxwell Lol wrote:

How do you mean not stable? Back and forth, side to side, or just structurally?

โœ–
writes:

Look at the picture again.....
Add pictures here
โœ–
Maxwell Lol wrote:

Upon further review, one other question, the seat attachment looks odd; it appears to be pinned to the legs on the right side of the picture, but extends past the legs on the left?

โœ–
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Don't forget to check out the rear stretcher.
Wayne
Add pictures here
โœ–
NoOne N Particular wrote:

Alright, ya got me. Here I thought it was a serious question.

โœ–

It took me a few seconds to get it as well. :-)
Add pictures here
โœ–

Put a Mobius cushion on it. It'll be fine.
http://improve-usenet.org /
โœ–