Centre for Fine Woodworking Exhibitions

Larry Spitz showed us a fine tapestry/quilt rack over in apbw. What I was blown away by was the exhibition of the fine work done at this Centre for Fine Woodworking. Here are the links.
http://www.centre-for-fine-woodworking.co.nz/exhibition.html
http://www.centre-for-fine-woodworking.co.nz/exhibition2.html
Larry, if you are reading, can you tell us a little about this school? Most of this stuff is way out of my league.
Lee Michaels wrote:

Lee,
What would you like to know? I could go on a long time and bore everyone.
A lot of information is available on the web site http://www.centre-for-fine-woodworking.co.nz or if you prefer to type less http://www.cfw.co.nz .
If you look at the calendar page you will see how the individual courses are laid out and how they are aggregated into Modules and how Modules comprise "full-time" study.
I am a retired computer scientist who practiced casual wood butchery for a few years. When I met up with John Shaw I started learning real woodworking from him. Now I am the chair of the board of the charitable trust that runs the school and in return I get to hang around and do my woodworking in the school environment. I don't follow the curriculum and the students, even those who arrive with no experience, quickly surpass my level of skill.
Cheers,
Larry