Central Australian timbers

I would like to get a samll plaque made, using timber native to central Australia / Alice Springs.
Can anyone suggest a supplier of suitable timber or a place where I could a plaque made?
TIA
Alan
Alan Walker wrote:

Just a dumb thought, but you might try calling the town library and ask the reference desk. They should be able to find you the trophy shop(s) that the townsfolk use.
<http://www.alicesprings.nt.gov.au/community/library/about_lib.asp

--
--John
Maybe some mulga wood http://www.artistfootsteps.com/html/Namatjira_palmvalley_mulgawood.htm