Ceiling fan motors?

One year later, I've decided that the air circulation I get in my Dallas garage from the ceiling fans I put in is offset by the lack of light that I get from them, so I'll be taking them down in lieu of 3 flourescent fixtures. The fans are the cheap $25 ones from the BORG. Is there any good use for these motors or are they just plain too weak? If not, to goodwill they will go.

They work great in ceiling fans.
It was somewhere outside Barstow when "FriscoSoxFan"

They're usually OK for power (small, but useful), but the starting torque is pitiful. They're also usually a funny topology - built inside out or something, because that makes the fan bearings simpler to arrange. So you can't even hook a shaft up to them.
I'd probably keep them and be tripping over them for the next 10 years, thinking they'll come in handy sometime, which of course they never do.
--
Smert' spamionam