Cedar siding installer

I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask, but I saw a post many years ago from someone nicknamed Slowhand stating that they were in Astoria. If you are, and are in Astoria, Queens New York. I was wondering if you are still doing cedar shingle/shake installation.

Anyone else who knows of installers in the New York City area, please respond as well.

Reply to
ben

nospambob

The Slowhand I remember posting was from the Pacific Northwest.

I'm out on the Island a bit. The contractors I work with consider the Queens/Nassau border something like the Berlin Wall. It's not to be crossed under any circumstances on pain of death. Sorry.

RicodJour