Cedar Chest & Mold

Inherited cedar chest with mold on the unfinished inside. Figure to sand off and be done with it, yes? Or maybe some diluted bleach wash, then sand, no? Outside has same mold but has shiny finish, don't know what kind though. It's old so I doubt if it is poly-some-sort. Has some mold on that outside as well. Question: what to use to remove that mold without changing the finish? Thanks in advance, wherever that is.
= A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Wed, Jul 7, 2004, 3:39pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net (Len) claims: Inherited cedar chest <snip>
If it's old, I'd say check with a reputable antique dealer first. You might turn a valuable chest into a not-valuable chest, otherwise.
JOAT What we see depends mainly on what we look for. - Sir John Lubbock
This is total overkill but read the part about bleach....
http://www.sdmold.com/removing_mold.html
Then do a search on "removing mold" and I'm sure you'll find places that sell the products you will need.
Bob S.