Cdn Governemnt auction Northern Alberta

It appears that they are getting rid of their woodworking equipment in northern Alberta. The attached website has, up for auction, a shaper (with stock feeder), a General cabinet style saw, a radial arm saw, a drill press, & a jointer.
I have seen items go pretty cheap from here in the past, so I thought I would post the link with hopes that a fellow woodworker might be able to pick up something to "gloat" about.
http://crownassets.pwgsc.gc.ca/search/listitem-e.cfm
Good Luck Doug