CD/Tape cabinet in Wood Magazine

A few months ago there was cabinet that had 2 hinged doors that swung out from the cabinet and it stored cd's and VHS tapes. I have the magazine buried somewhere around here. I was wondering if any of you are familiar with the project plan and could tell me what issue or month of the magazine that has it listed. That would help me find it instead of having to open every one (5 years of books) up to check for it. Thanks a lot for your help.
Paul,
Is this the one you are looking for? http://woodstore.woodmall.com/mestformomua.html It is in issue #160 and is the companion piece for the Compact Entertainment Center featured in issue #165 (OCT 2005).
Ed
Yes. Thank you very much for your help. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!