CD/stereo shelf

Only 4 days late... Promised SWMBO it would be done by Christmas.
Pine planed to 5/8, stopped dadoes for the shelves, the top is attached with dowels. Stained with Minwax "light pecan" followed with three coats of water-soluable poly (touched with 400 grit between coats) and finished with Minwax paste wax.
As a wag on abpf said, beautiful stand for a really ugly stereo.
;-)
<http://homepage.mac.com/balderstone/PhotoAlbum8.html
Deb likes it, so that's what counts. After "That's lovely, Hon" I got "So when do I get my coffee table?"
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Very nice.
What did you do to manage wood movement in the back?
Lionel

The back panels are T&G and the whole panel floating, mostly. We'll see what happens in the spring.
djb