Caught in SU/hardware limbo

Dang. You ppl got me all pumped up about SU, so I tried to run it on Linux. Problem is, my video card is so ancient, the retro Linux drivers Matrox created for it stopped at a major X developement junction. Now, I have no choice but to get a newer video card or install an old version of W2K, something I'm loath to do. Oh well, I'll slog on. I've been impressed by the info on SU I've seen and would like to do a complete model of the deck I'm renovating. If I ever do get it running on Linux and my ancient hardware, I'll post a howto.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Being a rebel has it's cost.

Why not buy a cheap w> Dang. =A0You ppl got me all pumped up about SU, so I tried to run it on L= inux.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Were you able to get it to install under Cross-over or some other Wine wrapper?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Why not dual boot so you can run whatever you need, assuming your problem is with drivers rather than your video card? You can't buy a computer without windows can you? Must have a copy or 3 somewhere...

Reply to
Jack Stein