Cat Tree Plans online?

Can anybody tell me where the best online sources are for Cat trees and houses?
Thanks!

OK. Let me be the first (this time) to say I smell a troll. Not being a "cat person" I was not familiar with the term "cat tree". Would you believe that there is a website made from the words "cat tree plans" with a .com at the end? And, the OP asked about "Cat Tree Plans", versus "cat tree plans". So, call OP a shill or a troll. Not a bad attempt. But, OP is busted. -- Igor
<http://amby.com/cat_site/cattree.html
Bert
In the message I see, the OP never mentioned the word plans......
Bert
On 3 Jan 2005 17:31:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Psssssssssst! (whispering) look at the subject ! :-) Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Is a pussy willow a cat tree? Just wondering... TWS

Google can.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

For cat houses try alt.sex.prostitution
WI Northwoods wrote:

and
I built this for the two kittens we adopted two years ago, and they loved it from day one: http://amby.com/cat_site/cattree.html
Cat tree? Something like a shoe tree? Or does it involve planting the cat and watering regularly?
--

Roger Shoaf