caster system question

In ShopNotes #50, it shows a leveraged caster system meant for mobile cabinets. Casters are mounted to a pivoting wood crosspiece, which is controlled with a sliding lever that comes through the side of the cabinet. Pull it, press down, and slide over, and it moves wheels into contact with ground, clearing corner posts.
I am thinking of using the same thing on a Shaker style work bench, but am concerned about the weight. top is 1 3/4 thick scrap oak reinforced with cleats, so fairly light compared to the massive tops on others. Cabinet will be 3/4 oak plywood, with drawers. I assume total weight to be around 400 lbs.
Q: How can I figure out if the approach shown in ShopNotes will support my bench? I have not engineering skills, no tables, etc. Hard to explain without looking at the mag (ShopNotes #50, pg. 22). Anyone out there that can figure this out? Thanks!
The caster thingy you speak of from Rockler will do it. My jointer weighs about 400 lbs with no problems. SH

Advantage of this method is that the casters are out of sight. When you lower the system, they are within the body of the cabinet. In addition, there is not limits in terms of size (LxW).

That back issue of Shopnotes is out. Do you know what the plan is called so maybe I can buy it as a "plan" or could you reply with the verbatim title? TIA. -- Igor

Simply entitled "Table Saw Cabinets", as the caster setup is just one part of the article.