Casket Furniture

My wife saw this story and showed it to me. Interesting story and furniture concept. A father and son success story. Here is the original story I saw.
http://www.king5.com/video/eveningmagazine-index.html?nvid73694
And this is their company website.
http://www.casketfurniture.com /
Be warned. There is a Ralph Stanley song for background music on this website. I think it is a great concept. Enjoy.