Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings Installation

Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings Installation
Many kind of styles available I will provide samples, please call for free estimate Very good prices
canmouldings.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: | Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings | Installation | | Many kind of styles available | I will provide samples, please call for free estimate | Very good prices
Sounds good to me, please send free estimate and samples.

I notice that the estimate is free, but I'm not sure about the samples. Maybe he's selling a linear foot of molding at a time. Maybe he'll send you a free sample of 1 LF of 3 1/4" ranch base for only $9.95 S&H. Hell of a lot easier than installing it. ;)
RicodJour wrote:
|| snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: || ||| Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings ||| Installation ||| ||| Many kind of styles available ||| I will provide samples, please call for free estimate ||| Very good prices || || Sounds good to me, please send free estimate and samples. | | I notice that the estimate is free, but I'm not sure about the | samples. Maybe he's selling a linear foot of molding at a time. | Maybe he'll send you a free sample of 1 LF of 3 1/4" ranch base for | only $9.95 S&H. Hell of a lot easier than installing it. ;)
If they expects me to pay for samples, then I'm not interested. The estimate should /include/ installation in Barrow Creek, NT