Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings Installation

Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings Installation

Many kind of styles available I will provide samples, please call for free estimate Very good prices

canmouldings.com

Reply to
torontocrownmoulding

I notice that the estimate is free, but I'm not sure about the samples. Maybe he's selling a linear foot of molding at a time. Maybe he'll send you a free sample of 1 LF of 3 1/4" ranch base for only $9.95 S&H. Hell of a lot easier than installing it. ;)

RicodJour

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: | Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings | Installation | | Many kind of styles available | I will provide samples, please call for free estimate | Very good prices

Sounds good to me, please send free estimate and samples.

Morris Dovey

RicodJour wrote: | On Mar 18, 3:10 pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote: || snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: || ||| Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings ||| Installation ||| ||| Many kind of styles available ||| I will provide samples, please call for free estimate ||| Very good prices || || Sounds good to me, please send free estimate and samples. | | I notice that the estimate is free, but I'm not sure about the | samples. Maybe he's selling a linear foot of molding at a time. | Maybe he'll send you a free sample of 1 LF of 3 1/4" ranch base for | only $9.95 S&H. Hell of a lot easier than installing it. ;)

If they expects me to pay for samples, then I'm not interested. The estimate should /include/ installation in Barrow Creek, NT

Morris Dovey