Carving vise

I saw a pic of a carving vise that was handmade and was able to handle an adult size block. It stood with a tilt back and the carver made it where he could put it into the horizontal position to facilitate carving easier if needed. Has any one seen this or did the carver post to this group? I would like to see the pics again. Thanks for any assistance.
http://www.wilkersonwoodcarving.com/ct12.htm this site has a vise and a cradle

I recall something like this in a Chris Pye book. I'll look through my stash and see if I can spot it again.
Michael Latcha - at home in Redford, MI

Go to my PictureTrail site below, and to the Sculpture Carving Stand album. This is the one I made.

Or .97478 Take a look at my mess and work. http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/view?username=thewizz "Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup"