Carving and scrollsaw Videos for Sale - check it out

I'm selling all my videos on Scrollsawing and woodcarving. All were viewed once and are in prestine , as new condition. The fretwork Video is outstanding if you want to learn or just get tips on intricate fretwork. I purchased this video about a year ago and I don't think it's available anymore. The companies website is no longer available. Well worth purchase check it out.
1 - SCROLLSAWING Fretworking from start to finish Video VHS http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid 95172&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item‚19569635&lk=URL
2- Carving Heads and Faces Video Tutorial VHS http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName ­ME:L:LCA:US:31&item‚19569540
2- SCROLLSAWING For Accuracy Video by Jerry Booher VHS http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName ­ME:L:LCA:US:31&item‚19569425
Add pictures here