Carter quick release

I have a 1940 Delta 14" which has been restored and works like a dream. Any comments on the Carter quick release addon? Using the saw a lot it seems like a good idea or is it one of those nice to haves? Thanks

******

Phil

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Phil H

shop, I would look at this.. but for now I do it manually.

Randy

randyswoodshoop

"SOME" quick releases simply ease up on the tension, some ease the tension enough to actually remove the blade. If you are looking to release the tension enough to actually remove the blade you should inquire to insure that the one you are considering will actually do this.

Reply to
Leon

Thanks. I posted this twice and going by the previous answers will go the make my own crankhandle route.

******

Phil

** Posted from
**