Carter quick release

I have a 1940 Delta 14" which has been restored and works like a dream. Any comments on the Carter quick release addon? Using the saw a lot it seems like a good idea or is it one of those nice to haves? Thanks
******
Phil

I think is this a nice have, If I had plenty of money or a production shop, I would look at this.. but for now I do it manually.
Randy http://nokeswoodworks.com

"SOME" quick releases simply ease up on the tension, some ease the tension enough to actually remove the blade. If you are looking to release the tension enough to actually remove the blade you should inquire to insure that the one you are considering will actually do this.
On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:24:56 -0500, "Leon"

the make my own crankhandle route.
******
Phil