Cart picture at a.b.p.w.

I posted a picture of a Maple cart that I built for a customer. The Domino got lots of action on this project. I even used it to cut slots on the top rails, to plug the retainers into, that hold the top on.

Reply to
Leon

Mon, Jan 21, 2008, 1:01am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net (Leon) doth sayeth: I posted a picture of a Maple cart that I built for a customer. The Domino got lots of action on this project. I even used it to cut slots on the top rails, to plug the retainers into, that hold the top on.

Dunno, looked at a.b.p.w, and didn't see it. You might want to doublecheck it. news:alt.binaries.pictures.weapons

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President

- Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.

Reply to
J T

It's there.

Reply to
Leon

Mon, Jan 21, 2008, 8:49am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net (Leon) doth sayeth: It's there.

Uh, Leon? You didn't check the link I posted, did you? There is a.b.p.w, which you posted on; and a.b.p.w, which I posted a link to. A joke. Sigh. The Woodworking Gods have gone to look at guns. Big sigh. news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking news:alt.binaries.pictures.weapons

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President

- Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.

Reply to
J T

It did fly right over my head. LOL..

Reply to
Leon

Mon, Jan 21, 2008, 5:41pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net (Leon) doth sayeth: It did fly right over my head. LOL..

I really DID think you'd chek the link. But this way turned out much better. Hehehehe