Cart is done

The kitchen cart is done. Top is alternate walnut and maple. Legs and drawer fronts are maple with walnut face frame. Shelves are baltic birch ply. Finish is 5 coats of satin poly diluted 50% with mineral spirits. Here's a pic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73535978@N04 /
Thanks to all for the periodic advice.
Larry
On 1/4/2012 11:25 AM, Gramp's shop wrote:

Beautifully done!
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 1/4/12 12:39 PM, Swingman wrote:

I agree.
--

-MIKE-

Indeed!!
--
Best regards
Han

Yes, very nice.
-- It takes as much energy to wish as to plan. --Eleanor Roosevelt

I always shy away from mixing woods but I must say this is a really nice balance of color. Well done.
Nice job.

Too bad, I love contrasting wood. Coloring with wood is awesome. My wife is in your camp, but tastefully done it works and can be very attractive.

That is a really nice blend with the cabinets and floor. I gotta be careful. If SWMBO sees this, she's going to want one.
Steve

Very nicely done. Looks like a sensible deign too. Of course, until you have us all over for lunch we won't know how well it really works.
Gramp's shop wrote:

Looking *GOOD*!
--

dadiOH