"Carpet tape"

Does anyone know the 3M part number for their 1.5" wide, wax paper backed very thin adhesive? I have done Google, Dogpile, MS, etc. There are plenty of tapes shown, none of which match the empty roll I have. (No, it does not have a part number).

TIA

Reply to
TinWoodsmn

Have you tried 3M tech support?

They can be a PITA, but eventually you get an answer.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

3M makes a bunch of them--go to the 3M site and search for "adhesive transfer tape". If it was specifically a carpet tape and 1.5" wide then it would likely be CT2010.
Reply to
J. Clarke