"Carpet tape"

Does anyone know the 3M part number for their 1.5" wide, wax paper backed very thin adhesive? I have done Google, Dogpile, MS, etc. There are plenty of tapes shown, none of which match the empty roll I have. (No, it does not have a part number).
TIA
"TinWoodsmn" wrote:

Have you tried 3M tech support?
They can be a PITA, but eventually you get an answer.
Lew
TinWoodsmn wrote:

3M makes a bunch of them--go to the 3M site and search for "adhesive transfer tape". If it was specifically a carpet tape and 1.5" wide then it would likely be CT2010.
--John