Carpenter work | Woodworking services

Need help providing best reliable car maintenance, carpenters ,home electrical repair, plumbing, laundry and professional pest control services in online.

Reply to
Abhilasha sri

We know, Angie.

Reply to
krw

Abhilasha sri wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Obviously, you do. A tip to get you started: e-mail addresses are like phone numbers. If you go up to a woman and immediately ask for her phone number, you won't get it. If you talk to her and show her you're worth conversing with, you just might. Popping up on online screen demanding e- mail addresses chases people away. But if you show your user you're worth conversing with, you'll get letters and e-mail addresses. Those are the people you can convert to clients.

If you have a mailing list, that's great! I don't want to be on it, and giving you my e-mail or mailing address isn't permission to add it. Rockler, I'm looking at you! Your jerkish behavior leaves me with no desire to continue a relationship!

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper