Career Opportunity / Worldwide Recruitment

hello everbody, this is tony who selling HID Conversion Kit. nice to meet you. right now, we want to expand our business, so we need your assistance. your job is very simple, you just need to look for buyers, and then we ship out kits. your income is based on how many kits you can sell. there is no fixed office hours, all the things is in your charge. if you are interested in that, please contact me at ztony33(at)yahoo.com. let's start our career together. cheer

Reply to
reyes129