Cardinals: Most knowledgeble fans in baseball

If you don't believe me, ask them. Any of them.

Here is the Cardinals announcer laughing at Boston for holding Wong on first.

Michael

Sorry. Wrong newsgroup.

Reply to
Michael

Sorry, wrong newsgroup, and I'm sure Cardinal fans can spell "knowledgeable."

Reply to
Michael

Don't yu mean Wong newsgroup? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:08:57 -0500, Leon

Same reply as your last play on words joke.

Booo, Hisss!

Reply to
none