Cardinals: Most knowledgeble fans in baseball

If you don't believe me, ask them. Any of them.
Here is the Cardinals announcer laughing at Boston for holding Wong on first.
http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/october/cardinals-radio-laughs-at-holding-the-runner.html
On Monday, October 28, 2013 5:42:49 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:

Sorry. Wrong newsgroup.
On 10/28/2013 5:43 PM, Michael wrote:

Don't yu mean Wong newsgroup? ;~)

Same reply as your last play on words joke.
Booo, Hisss!
On Monday, October 28, 2013 5:42:49 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:

Sorry, wrong newsgroup, and I'm sure Cardinal fans can spell "knowledgeable."