Card Scraper Holder - Ping Josh

Josh,
A couple of weeks ago I saw one of your comments about card scrapers. I have had the same problem with thumbs tiring and getting hot. I build a holder for mine as I am too cheap I (call it thrifty) to spend $20-30 for one. I probably used it to buy a #80 instead..
Anyway, I finally found out how to scan the plan and have posted it on ABPW. Mine was made from scrap oak and cost me 30 cents for the hardware. Actual shop time was a bit over 30 minutes. Ease the edges. HTH.
Regards, Roy

I reloaded the file, this time with one that is about 4 megs smaller. Take another look in a couple of minutes. I did not pay attention to the file size the first time.
Roy