Carbide Saw Manual by Freeborn - Free

Lowell Freeborn started Systi Matic with Bob Budke then went on to start Freeborn Tool. Along the way he wrote a short manual on carbide saw blades designed to educate the user and the saw repair shop.
I found it a couple years ago and got permission to distribute it electronically a year or so ago.
Send me an email and I will send you either a pdf or word file by email.
tom snipped-for-privacy@carbideprocessors.com
On 28 Oct 2005 08:02:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@carbideprocessors.com wrote:

I'll reply from my throwaway account and post to abpw.
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:10:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@all.costs wrote:

done.