carbide planer blades for delta 22-580 (13" planer)

Does anyone know if such a product exists? I have searched several places, but maybe I'm just missing it. I really am not satisfied paying 36 bucks for high speed steel that don't last very long.

I've never seen them, but $36 is high. Last set I paid $28 at Lowes.
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:36:24 -0700, todd the wood junkie wrote:

Check here: http://globaltooling.bizhosting.com/planer_knives.html I have not done business with them, but I'm thinking of ordering a set of carbide tipped jointer knives.
--
Joe Wells

Also, Amana sells carbide and carbide tipped jointer and planer knives. Sadly, they don't appear to stock knives for my Grizzly jointer.
--
Joe Wells

Is that US?? They are only $38 Can here normally which is about $29US???
Jon~
http://www9.mailordercentral.com/infinitytools/departments.asp?dept 08

Carbide, yes. Fit Delta, No