carbide planer blades for delta 22-580 (13" planer)

Does anyone know if such a product exists? I have searched several places, but maybe I'm just missing it. I really am not satisfied paying 36 bucks for high speed steel that don't last very long.

Reply to
todd the wood junkie

I've never seen them, but $36 is high. Last set I paid $28 at Lowes.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Check here:

have not done business with them, but I'm thinking of ordering a set of carbide tipped jointer knives.

Reply to
Joe Wells
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Is that US?? They are only $38 Can here normally which is about $29US???

Jon~

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

Also, Amana sells carbide and carbide tipped jointer and planer knives. Sadly, they don't appear to stock knives for my Grizzly jointer.

Reply to
Joe Wells

Reply to
Greg