Carbide blades for Delta DJ-20 jointer

Has anyone seen carbide blades for a DJ-20? Amazon carries some carbide blades from Amana that are close to the same size, but not exact so I'm not sure if they'd fit.
Thanks for any tips.
Eric
Did you check woodworkers supply? Me thinks they gots 'em.
Brian.

uber snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

The hosting site is down right now (1-2-05) but I get my knives at http://www.globaltooling.bizhosting.com / I think they have DJ-20 knives in HSS and Carbide.
Hi, Can't remember where I got mine (was mail order I think) but they are worth every penny. Previous to the carbide knives I would have to take the HSS knives out twice per year for sharpening. The carbide set have been in the jointer for over three years and are still very sharp.
Bob

Might be more than what you are looking for, but if your usage justifies carbide, this may be cheaper in the long run: http://www.byrdtool.com/journals.html
uber snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

On 2 Jan 2005 17:59:23 -0800, uber snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Check
<http://www.ballewtools.com
Send them an email, the website ain't that hot yet. <G> Your first order, or request, will get you a GREAT catalog. I'm becoming a big fan of these guys for cutters and sharpening. I've seen carbide DJ-20 knives in the catalog.
Barry