Carbide Blade Sharpening Service

Can anyone recommend a Carbide Blade Sharpening service in Ontario.
Paul
Where are you in Ontario? I know of someone in the Guelph area who does a good job. I would think similar services exist in most cities.
Paul Dulong wrote:

Burlington / Hamilton area

What about buying a $20-diamond file? Sawblade sharpening is no big thing if you have a slight sense of accuracy, and a diamond file:-)
Bjarte