carafolio, or something like that?

I saw an interesting wood today at the lumber yard. I have a really lousy memory, but figured I could pick it out of a list of exotic woods, but there is nothing similar. It was something like carafolio. Any clue?

Perhaps "Cocobolo." A description of the wood would help identify it.

No, it was "CaraXXXXX". It was medium brown with dark brown veining throughout. Very pretty, at least when raw. It was rather pricey, and I would like to know more about it before buying it.
I guess it is back to the lumberyard...

Like I said Cassiafistula mind you it probably goes by a few other similar names in different countries???
--
Jon Down