Canwood Lathe

A question to the Canadians here: has anyone tried this lathe?

perhaps someone could recommend another product.

When I buy tools I only want to feel the burn once>

I want to turn some bowls - I am an absolute newbie at turning.

Thanks for your help.

Micheal

Reply to
Micheal

Have never seen that one before, but it looks like a nice one. I built my own...you can see it here...

someday I'll buy the manufactured kind. Joe

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Looks a whole lot like the same lathe that Canadian Tire sells. The only fifference being the extras package with this one.

George Anderson Montreal Canada

Reply to
George