CANOE - PDF

http://www.vintageprojects.com/boats/Canoe16.pdf
One thing about reposting plans, there's alway new people coming along, and think it's the firs time.
I've been working on a canoe for the past few months. I wish it only cost $84 - Epoxy and cedar totaled almost $600 by themselves.
JOAT, here's a great forum if you want to look at more great canoes:
http://www.bearmountainboats.com/phpbb2/index.php
Or another link to see my 'okay' canoe
http://picasaweb.google.com/RichKip/CanoePictures
Rich
On Aug 18, 1:58 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Sun, Aug 19, 2007, 2:29pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Richk) doth sayeth: I've been working on a canoe for the past few months. I wish it only cost $84 - Epoxy and cedar totaled almost $600 by themselves. <snip>
And this is how many cubits long?
Not bad. Not much of a canoe man myself, too tippy for my liking. But here's one I think is pretty nice. First read about it in WoodenBoat. http://www.clcboats.com/boats/peacecanoe.php

- Or another link to see my 'okay' canoe - - http://picasaweb.google.com/RichKip/CanoePictures - - Rich
Do you really expect it to fit in that little pool?
http://picasaweb.google.com/RichKip/CanoePictures/photo#5072784591421442274