CANOE - PDF

One thing about reposting plans, there's alway new people coming along, and think it's the firs time.

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

I've been working on a canoe for the past few months. I wish it only cost $84 - Epoxy and cedar totaled almost $600 by themselves.

JOAT, here's a great forum if you want to look at more great canoes:

another link to see my 'okay' canoe

Richk

Sun, Aug 19, 2007, 2:29pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Richk) doth sayeth: I've been working on a canoe for the past few months. I wish it only cost $84 - Epoxy and cedar totaled almost $600 by themselves.

And this is how many cubits long?

Not bad. Not much of a canoe man myself, too tippy for my liking. But here's one I think is pretty nice. First read about it in WoodenBoat.

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

-

-

Rich

Do you really expect it to fit in that little pool?

DerbyDad03