Cane Update

Found I like the squared cane. Had panned on trying the 4 sided handle, then r ounding it. Found it's actually comfortable, so will leave as is. Had planned on maybe rounding the shaft of later canes. Won't, because that makes a nice surface to carve or paint on. I don't figure on painting anything on canes of my own, no pictures that it, will possibly pinstripe one or two later. Bought 4 vinyl (sp ?) chair leg tips the other day, the same size as cane tips, for less than half the cot for 2 cane tips.

I will take next can down to 3/4X3/4" over the present 1X1", should still be more than sturdy enough. However the 1X1" does have a nice heft to it, and would really pack a whallop if need be. This first one isn't pretty, but it is the first one, and shows me what I want in the ext one.

Buddy Holley Lives.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T