cane/stick making

Are there (m)any cane or stick makers in the group?
Any links or advice for the novice maker of canes would be appreciated as I have just finished my first one and well, it works but needs tweaking.
Thanks!
http://www.craft-supplies.co.uk /
Stickmaking books/courses & stick parts - ferrules handles etc
http://www.stickmakers.org /
Stickies forum, gallery etc.
Cheers
Frank

tweaking.
Hello, There is the American Association of Stickmakers (ASA): http://www.stickmakers.org / and several groups on Yahoo: http://groups.yahoo.com /
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:55:45 -0500, "Rossco in Oshawa"