Canadian Tire Mastercraft Dado Blade

Hi Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Mastercraft Maximum 8' Dado Blade. It is the V shaped blade. I got it on sale and before I use it and cant take it back, I am wondering if there are any problems I might want to know about.
Thanks in advance
Mike
Why not try it out. Canadian Tire will return almost anything. If they push back at all, (which I highly doubt) tell them it doesn't work properly. Doug

If it is a wobble type dado, put it back on the shelf.
--
Rumpty